There Are Many Advantages Of Buying A New Home vs. A “Used” Home
There are many considerations as you choose what type of home is the “right” home for you and your family. When buying a new home there are many advantages that will save the “new homeowner” a substantial amount of money and aggravation now and in the future.
- Home Warranties:In a new home the warranties all begin from the closing date of the home. Our warranty programs cover 1 year for workmanship, 2 years for mechanicals, 6 years on the structure and up to 25-30 years for materials like the roof, siding and windows that are provided by the individual manufacturers.
- Customization:When you choose to buy a new home you can customize your appliances, flooring, paint colors and other design elements and build a home that defines your lifestyle.
- Energy Efficient: Newly constructed homes use energy more efficiently in two ways. First, they have a tighter-sealed building envelope that helps prevent conditioned air—cool air in the summer, warm air in the winter—from escaping. This can be a huge cost savings for the new home buyer. Second, the materials used in a new home offer higher-efficiency insulation, doors, windows, etc.
- Fewer Repairs: When purchasing a new home, buyers will have fewer repairs. When choosing a used re-sale home there may be carpets, appliances or other updates to the house that may incur substantial cost to repair or replace.
- Financing: New home buyers may be able to take advantage of mortgage financing perks made available through their builder. We provide a list of preferred lenders that provide the best rates and a seamless experience for our buyers from contract to closing.