2 Car Garage
4,559 Square Feet
– First Floor: 1,373 sq ft
– Second Floor: 1,129 sq ft
– Total Living Area: 2,502 sq ft
– Porch: 66 sq ft
– Lower Level: 1,406 sq ft
– Garage: 585 sq ft
– Grand Total: 4,559 sq ft
- Concrete: Poured re-enforced 8’ basement walls, 4” poured concrete floor
- Waterproof exterior: 10-year warranty
- Termite Shields: ACQ treated lumber on foundation and sill plate
- Outside basement entrance: With 1⁄2 glass entry door
- Blacktop: 1-car wide with walkway to the front door
- Front Yard: Cleared with advanced sprinkler system and plush and sod
- Backyard: 30’ Cleared, final grade & seed
- Side yards: 20’ cleared, final grade & seed
- Roof: 30-year Architectural roofing shingles, color choice from the builder’s selection
- Siding: Maintenance free vinyl siding, color choice from the builder’s selection
- Garage Door: White raised panel steel door
- Fascia & Trim: White aluminum covered
- Soffits: White vented system
- Gutters & Leaders: 5” white aluminum
- Shutters: Vinyl, either Louvered or Colonial, choice from builder’s selection
- Front Door: Steel with half glass and two 12” sidelights
- Andersen Windows: Silverline by Andersen, single hung with screens
- NYS approved, surpassing energy star standards
- Conditioned attic and basement: High efficiency spray foam in the attic and drape wall insulation on basement walls
- Douglas Fir Lumber Imported from Canada and California Forests
- Sheathing: OBS for walls, roof & subfloor
- Walls: 2X4 Exterior walls & interior partitions
- Ceilings: 9ft. 1st floor, 8ft. second floor
- Sheetrock: 1⁄2” Field screwed
- Railings: If needed, standard half wall with pine cap
- Staircase: 1st floor to second floor, pine stringers and risers with oak steps
- Basement Staircase: Pine
- 3/4 Sub Flooring: T&G glued & nailed
- First Floor: #2 Oak
- Second Floor: Carpet from builders selection
- Bathrooms: Tiled, color choice from the Builder’s selection
- Base Trim: 5 1⁄2” Colonial paint grade
- Door Trim: 2 1⁄2” Colonial paint grade
- Doors: Two panel Colonial
- Tub: Steel choice of Bone, White or Gray
- Vanities: from builder’s selection with white cultured marble tops
- Faucets: Kohler or equivalent
- Shower: Fiberglass base, tiled walls & glass enclosed
- Cabinets: 30” Custom from builder’s selection
- Appliances: 4-piece stainless steel set
- Sink: Stainless steel undermount
- Faucets: Kohler or equivalent
- Countertops: Luxury Granite and Quartz from Builders selection
- Heat: 2 Zone hot forced air system
- Hot Water: 50-gallon gas fired
- Fuel: Safe and Clean Natural Gas
- 2 Zones: AC Equipment by Lenox
- ERV System: Heat Recovery Ventilator and Fresh Air Supply System
- Fixtures: Standard builders fixtures
- GFI: Bathroom, Kitchen, Garage & Exterior
- TV Jacks: Five
- Phone Jacks: One
- Smoke Detectors
- C02 Detectors
- Lighting: Kitchen, Halls, Baths, All Bedrooms & Exterior
- Ceilings: White throughout
- Walls: One custom color throughout the house except closets
- Closets: White
- Base and Door Trim: White Semi-gloss (2 coats)
- Interior Waterline: PEX
- Water Waste: PVC
- Exterior Water Connections: Two
- Washer & Drier Connection (Natural Gas)
- Main Water Shut Off
4 beds. 2.5 baths. 1 car garage.
The Roosevelt II features a newly redesigned exterior with refined architectural details and additional windows creating a living space with an abundance of natural light.
4 beds. 2.5 baths. 1 or 2 car garage.
A center island kitchen, open concept first-floor and large bedrooms upstairs make the Vanderbilt II the ultimate center-hall colonial for modern lifestyles.
4 beds. 3.5 baths. 2 car garage.
Limited Edition Designer Floor Plan. The Millennium boasts an impressive two-story foyer, first-floor bedroom suite and a second-floor grand master suite.
Watch our two-part video series that will provide you with an exciting overview of the benefits of buying a brand new home with us.
The Bradley Family
It was an excellent experience working with Robert Merolla through the entire process of our brand new house construction. From day one Rob showed us a range of houses within a new development with precise expertise, positive can-do mentality and easy accessibility. His knowledge and confidence in the house he recommend not only peaked our interest, aided our decision to go into contract. Throughout the months while the house was in construction Rob was always available for any questions we had either via text or onsite. His response times were always prompt and friendly. He would send us videos of the progress periodically which was a very nice touch of genuine care. We would highly recommend Rob in the future for anyone who maybe in the market for a house. His expertise and pristine customer service is not only reflective in reviews, but in the sheer amount of houses he sells. There’s a reason why he’s the leading man in not only the development we live in, but multiple house developments in progress. On behalf of the Bradley family we sincerely appreciate working with you and look forward to working with you in the future! The Bradley family– bought a new home at Majestic Pines.
The Repice Family
It was a pleasure to work with Rob and couldn’t ask for a more knowledgeable and nice Real Estate professional. I would definitely recommend Rob to anyone looking for an excellent Real Estate salesperson. At the closing of my house, the 2 other Real Estate professionals that were there for the buyer of my house told me that Rob was great to work with and that he knew what he was doing and was helpful to them. The Repice family – sold their existing home and bought a new home at Majestic Pines.
The Kaplan Family
I met Rob through a New construction that was to be built. He led me through the process and made me feel very comfortable taking on a huge task of building a home, upgrades, different models and proper mortgage steps. From start to finish Rob helped me and my family make the decision that was right for us. He set the ground work and kept us up to date on every step of the process. – The Kaplan family – bought a new home in Mt. Sinai.
The Rodriguez Family
Robert and his entire team at Modern Age Home Builder’s are amazing to work with. I am not easily impressed and I can’t say enough good things about our experience working with them to build our new home in Medford. Robert is a true expert in new construction and we were so lucky to have met him. Peter and the construction team did an outstanding job on our home and kept us informed every step of the way. Getting a loan through one of the preferred lenders was also a top-notch experience and the rates were better than the bank I was previously working with. We wanted to sincerely thank you all for your patience and expertise and you really made my family feel special. We love our home and will recommend you to anyone looking for a new home. – The Rodriguez family – bought a new home in Medford.